Rouge catered a wedding reception that I attended at the Geppi Museum the other weekend. Here’s a brief lowdown on the hits and misses of the night.
– Open bar with 2 specialty cocktails (some sort of martini and a mojito). The mojito was good, strong, and not too sweet
– Crab cakes were delicious. A hint of sweetness from the crab (plenty of lump crabmeat in there), crispy outside
– Prosciutto and melon canapés – fresh and light and tasty
– Beef brisket was fork tender and delicious
– Mushroom risotto had a nice al dente texture to it. Only negative was that there wasn’t enough
– Friendly service
– Chicken cacciatore was a little bland
– I wasn’t a fan of the braised greens… a little too mushy for me
All in all, I thought they did a great job, and more importantly the married couple was thrilled with the outcome.
11110 Pepper Rd
Cockeysville, MD 21031