I’ve been a big fan of this chain for a while. But up until a week ago I had only tried the red velvet cake. The red velvet is reason enough to go. It’s a rich, moist cake with chocolate chips mixed in. Then, of course, there’s the frosting. Retro bakery may have the market cornered when it comes to buttercream, but for cream cheese frosting there’s none better than the one found at Nothing Bundt Cake.
A week ago I finally got around to trying other flavors thanks to my $20 Groupon. I walked out with five bundlets and all were moist, fluffy, and delicious and topped with the same thick, rich and creamy frosting.
In order of best to least favorite, I’d rank the flavors as follows:
1) Red velvet
2) Carrot cake – filled w/ bits of carrots
3) Pecan Praline – rich, buttery, streusel cake w/ pecans
4) Chocolate chocolate chip – chocolate chips; dense and sweet chocolate cake
5) White white chocolate – sweet white chocolate with white cake
6) White chocolate raspberry – raspberry puree mixed in with the cake
8320 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89117