— Originally posted on Yelp on 4/22/10 —
I’ve eaten here many times since it opened up a couple years ago. When we want to eat out and can’t decide where to go we usually end up coming here since it has decent food, a diverse menu and is kid-friendly. Here’s a rundown of some of the things I’ve tried:
– Mini duck tacos: good
– Hummus: good, but nothing special
– Thin crust pizzas: I love the Dorthea Sundried tomato pizza, it’s probably one of my favorite items; Brie cheese pizza is also very good. Pass on the kobe beef pizza… blah
– Woodfired pizzas: most are solid choices, but not spectacular. The ones I would get again are the Hawaiian, the Thai chicken, garlic chicken, BBQ chicken, or goat cheese.
– Fettuccine alfredo: ehh… pass
– kobe beef burger: not worth it, if you want a burger go someplace else
– grilled shrimp salad: tastes great, the larger order is big enough for 2 people
– risotto: no longer on the menu, which is a good thing because I didn’t like it
So, if you come here get a pizza or a salad. Those are your best bets. If you have kids they’ll probably find something on the menu that they’ll like. The service is usually good, although during peak dining hours expect a wait to get your food.
7345 Arroyo Crossing Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89113